Install .NET SDK 6.0 and the
Add Package Repository
wget https://packages.microsoft.com/config/ubuntu/22.04/packages-microsoft-prod.deb sudo dpkg -i packages-microsoft-prod.deb
Update Package Repository List
sudo apt update
Install .NET SDK 6.0 and
sudo apt install dotnet-sdk-6.0
Deploy Artifacts (GitHub)
You can find the artifacts for this project at the .NET Techjobs MVC artifacts GitHub repo .
Using the project dependencies and the deploy artifacts:
- start the application server
- configure NGINX to serve as a reverse proxy to the running application server
Starting the Application Server
- Figure out how to start a .NET application with the
- Figure out how to start a .NET application with the executable script in the Project artifact directory.
- NGINX and Caddy can’t both be running as they conflict over the ports
- Use the
systemctlstop and start commands to ensure only NGINX is active.